Thank you for visiting the Careers Without Matric?website. Careers Without Matric is an online portal that gathers together information of use to people who do not have matric.? In support of this objective, the Careers Without Matric website occasionally collects business or personal information from our users. We do not collect this type of information without the voluntary consent of the site visitor. The main purpose of this policy is to inform our visitors that you have rights that all business or personal information provided to Careers Without Matric is on a voluntary basis, and that information provided will be protected as far as possible.
Specific privacy issues
Careers Without Matric takes the issue of privacy very seriously, including?user interactions?with its website.
Some data is collected automatically about users, including:
- Standard machine identity details, as is normal and necessary when a user interacts with a website and server; and
- Clickstream data on the nature of a user’s visit to the site, including server address, user’s upper domain category (eg: .com, .org, .za, .at, uk, etc), date and time of the visit, the path taken to the Careers Without Matric site (eg: through a search engine or link at another site), and pages accessed, route taken through the site, searches performed, and documents down-loaded.
When a user provides information to Careers Without Matric through the website, such as registering online for a seminar, making a purchase, or registering for a particular service, Careers Without Matric;
- Does not collect any unnecessary information, nor distribute the information externally without the user’s knowledge or consent, nor collect any information without the user’s knowledge or consent
- Attempts to store infomation as securely as possible and does not allow access to this information by external parties unless required by law (for example, if the infomation is subject to a warrant or subpoena).
Any information collected is used solely by authorised Careers Without Matric staff for the purposes of:
- Analysing the effectiveness of the website to improve its usefulness and service;
- Processing electronic transactions;
- Checking and registering of companies for Careers Without Matric events and/or services; and/or
- Processing a request or feedback by a user.
Security, intrusion, and detection ?
Unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to our website, are strictly prohibited and may be result in legal action.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.